Monday, August 17, 2009

What the heck

So you may be wondering if my Man Card should have a lifetime ban for the blog name alone....it's debatable. What is guy to do when is he has four daughters. You can either fight the current or join the flow. Not to mention I grew up with three older sisters right above me. The good thing is that I am completely comfortable with my manhood and I can still tap into my creative side.

Some would call my constant desire to create a form of ADD and to be honest I would not argue with that statement. Since the time I was eight I have started at least a few thousand projects that I have never finished. That my friends would be the ADD flaw. Although, I think I had a small breakthrough. In late February I finally decided that I would write an action fantasy book. I had always wanted to do it, but who has the time or energy for that. I wrote a few pages and decided it was pretty good so I vowed that I would not stop until it was finished. Just a few weeks ago I completed the final edit of Mermentau: Seal of the Forgotten. It is 261 pages of 12 pt New Times Roman one and half spaced. I have had a few "wow moments" where I just can't even believe that I completed a book. So, I started the second book of the series. If I can finish a book, I should be able to start and finish other projects. With that said, I decided I would start doing some crafts and displaying the work and possibly selling to those who enjoy them and are looking to take them off of my hands. I would claim this as a novel idea, but you and I both know that this is craft blog number 12,345,908...but it is the only Mancrafts!

2 comments:

  1. hah LOVE IT! your book was solid your jewlery is phat and your man hood is still flying>:) KEEP IT UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finshing your novel. you've always been artistic! Good for you. To bad I live so far away 'cause we could craft it up! love you.

    ReplyDelete