Monday, August 24, 2009

Framed
















Frames may have started it all for me. That was the first item I had seen where wood, mod podge and paper meet to create a new product. The other things have just branched from that. They may not, be completely connected but that was the original spark. The frame you see here was an old one that we had and it used have a travel saying on it that broke off so I decided to transform it.
This was for a baby shower that my wife went to on Saturday. My wife picked out the buttons and came up with the idea to add the choo choo. I actual cut those letters out with an Xacto knife. Some day I will add a plotter to the collection for flawless lettering.

1 comment:

  1. So I just found your blog! It's so awesome! I had no idea you did all this. I did, though, recognize this cute frame... we love, love, love it! Keep the creativity comin!

    ReplyDelete